About Me

My photo
I'm originally from smoggy L.A. but now live in sunny Honolulu. I've been living here for 20 years, and it seems like it'll be another 19. I have an awesome daughter). I also work with psychiatric kids(yikes!)I'm not complicated although one would think so and am pretty easy to get along with (unless you mess with my kid). I hate phoniness - so don't pretend to like me and then talk smack behind my back. Or pretend to like someone else, but talk smack to me about them. My family's my core and my close friends are my ice cream toppings. Everyone should have a little bit of dimsum in their lifetime. I also refer to myself as an "organic temple". Be green. Be organic. Be nice.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

MID YEAR


Half the year has gone by and i haven't blogged a second. Here's a little update:

Ashly graduated pre-school, and will enter Kindergarten next month. Who would have thought that pre-school graduations are so big? There was a walk, a diploma, lei's, a slideshow and a party. Afterwards, we celebrated by going to the beach and trying to catch little fish. Unfortunately, they would always swim away from us.



We also went to the insect showing at Pearlridge Mall.



Not to mention some ice skating....


No comments: