My last blog was December 3rd. My throat is STILL hurting, left ear STILL hard of hearing-although better, and now I think I have TMJ. My left ear all of a sudden is swollen, sore and hurts to open my jaw. I think that my last year and some months of 30's is telling me that the 40's is NOT the new 30.

Ashly went on another school field trip. I allowed her to go sans mama. GASP!! I know, but it is actually a rather large mini van painted "school bus" and all have seat belts. I met them, however, at the mall where they were to meet Santa and ride the train (again). They all donned their Santa hats, and upon close inspection, I saw that Ashly was scratching her face and that it was starting to break out. Her skin is so darn sensitive. So despite the only one to be without a hat on later, I took it off giving way to comfort. I had an interesting conversation with one of the aides. Apparently there is drama at the school, although, I can't mention it as I am sworn to secrecy. Ashly's class is apparently thriving so well, they are doing kindergarten level work. She loves her teacher and the class. They do so much with them and they learn a lot.


The concern is the next class level (pre-K). The teacher is new, strict, basically a meanie. I've witnessed several acts of "discipline" that is uncalled for with kids that age. Of course I've already approached her and mentioned how "sensitive" Ashly is, in the hopes of her getting the message to not mess with my kid (the 2 classes sometimes merge). Not sure if she got it, but from what is being discussed she is not well received. Anywhoo, making a long story short, hopefully she'll seek employment somewhere else before Ash graduates to that class. I can see all hell breaking loose - mainly from me starting something.
No comments:
Post a Comment