About Me

My photo
I'm originally from smoggy L.A. but now live in sunny Honolulu. I've been living here for 20 years, and it seems like it'll be another 19. I have an awesome daughter). I also work with psychiatric kids(yikes!)I'm not complicated although one would think so and am pretty easy to get along with (unless you mess with my kid). I hate phoniness - so don't pretend to like me and then talk smack behind my back. Or pretend to like someone else, but talk smack to me about them. My family's my core and my close friends are my ice cream toppings. Everyone should have a little bit of dimsum in their lifetime. I also refer to myself as an "organic temple". Be green. Be organic. Be nice.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Impromptu Trip

Thanks to my brother-in-law, I'm jet-setting to LA for 2-1/2 days. I know, i know, short trip, but we're going to Legoland, the strawberry fields and the flower fields. All in Carlsbad. And since my brother lives down there, we'll see him too. The fare was a steal and so....with 7 weeks vacation, I'm taking this short trip. Willie thinks it's a waste to go for a couple of days, but it costs cheaper than one nite at our own Turtle Bay Hotel! Ashly will be so jazzed with the strawberry picking as she can eat bushels. And, although i wasn't going on any more trips for a while, I was itching to go. I'm sure I could've planned better and put the trip off, but it's a great time to see the seasonal stuff. Too bad it wasn't longer. Stay tuned for pics

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YIPPIE!!! Sushi at last...