About Me

My photo
I'm originally from smoggy L.A. but now live in sunny Honolulu. I've been living here for 20 years, and it seems like it'll be another 19. I have an awesome daughter). I also work with psychiatric kids(yikes!)I'm not complicated although one would think so and am pretty easy to get along with (unless you mess with my kid). I hate phoniness - so don't pretend to like me and then talk smack behind my back. Or pretend to like someone else, but talk smack to me about them. My family's my core and my close friends are my ice cream toppings. Everyone should have a little bit of dimsum in their lifetime. I also refer to myself as an "organic temple". Be green. Be organic. Be nice.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Airline Madness

ATA, Aloha and some other airlines just shut down. It's all the madness. A quick jet-setting trip to LA, mid-week, will now cost....$900.00/roundtrip. What the heck is that?! This is going to seriously damage my quarterly trips! Yikes and double yikes.

No comments: