

Well, I had 5 days off. Didn't go anywhere. But Friday night we saw the Doodlebops. It's a favorite for preschoolers, and unless you know or have one, you probably have never heard of them. Ashly was so excited. We sat up in the bleeders and I went past all the junk they were selling. Willie must've felt bad for Ashly, cause he left and got her a "deedee" wig which came with cotton candy, $15.00
Saturday afternoon I booked us on the Atlantic Submarine. I've never been on it or any (except for at Disneyland!) so was curious. It was a pretty rocky ride, but none of us got sick. There were a few passengers that looked like they were going to puke their brains off. Ashly was just concerned about the sharks and not wanting to be eaten up by them. To her disappointment, we did not find any mermaids. But, we did get to go on the same dive as UH's Women's Basketball coach, Jim Bolla. Willie refused to take a pic with him so I had to have him snap one of me and Ash with his back turned around. For someone who lives via The Enquirer, he missed his opportunity.



>


No comments:
Post a Comment