

Yesterday, I came home early from work and chopped off Ashly's hair. No, I wasn't psycho. It's been getting too long and stringy so instead of waiting and taking her to a salon, I just thought I could cut it myself. Yeah, right. I lopped off about 4-5 inches and it's crooked. If I put it in a ponytail, you can't really tell. But her hair is silky soft. I wish my hair was like that again. I love her hair long, and it was sad to butcher it so. What was I thinking?
So, today after gymnastics, we went to a picnic that some of our tenants threw. There was tons of food. Ashly brought a ball and kicked it around. She said she was having sooo much fun (considering she was the only kid). We then went for pedicures and back home. No nap. It's 9:42pm and she's still not tired...
3 comments:
remember when she used to hate sand!
ur slacking---
Post a Comment