


Went with Ashly's school to Aloun Farms to pick pumpkins. They grown a lot of the Thai watermelons, cantalopes, and assorted veggies. This year the patch seemed raided or there weren't as many as last year. So, we ended up picking the little baby ones and a medium sized one. It was hot, she didn't eat breakfast (complaining she was STARVING) to her teacher (what mom doesn't give her kid breakfast before school?!) and I was glad to leave on my own accord before a meltdown started. They ended up going back on the bus to each lunch at a nearby park. I headed home.
Sunday we went to gymnastics early and then onto a bouncer birthday party. It's called Leap'n Lizards and it's the only one on the island. Essentially,it's a big warehouse with bouncers on them. All the kids had fun and we were out by 2pm. Afterwards, we hit the mall and came back around 5pm. I was so exhausted (although I did nothing) that i needed a nap. This must be the sign of old age.


1 comment:
what happened to your updates- youre wayyyyy behind!!!
Post a Comment