
Wow, it's been almost 2 months since I've blogged. Thanks to facebook, the blogging has been left behind. Let's see....after Halloween....we went to
California for Thanksgiving! Stayed with Jenjen again. Baby Sofia was sick and then Willie got sick, then Ashly, then me. There was fire, there was rain, yeah, lots of rain. And the food at mom's was bountiful......although I forgot to bring my camera.




We attempted to see snow at Mt. Baldy, but it must've been up in the peak. We went 5,000ft up and still green. It said there was 5" on weather.com

I guess Xmas is next. Ashly was Angel Gabriel at her school play. Her line was " I have great news!". She delivered the line perfectly. They all ate and played afterwards. I tried to sneak out so she wouldn't cry to go home with me, but alas, she saw, and cried. I was brave enough to keep walking.


We also went to see the Honolulu City Lights. Lots of the same stuff, but it's Xmasy and what are you going to do that's Xmasy when the average temperature is 85?


No comments:
Post a Comment