About Me

My photo
I'm originally from smoggy L.A. but now live in sunny Honolulu. I've been living here for 20 years, and it seems like it'll be another 19. I have an awesome daughter). I also work with psychiatric kids(yikes!)I'm not complicated although one would think so and am pretty easy to get along with (unless you mess with my kid). I hate phoniness - so don't pretend to like me and then talk smack behind my back. Or pretend to like someone else, but talk smack to me about them. My family's my core and my close friends are my ice cream toppings. Everyone should have a little bit of dimsum in their lifetime. I also refer to myself as an "organic temple". Be green. Be organic. Be nice.

Monday, November 16, 2009

09 Halloween



Well, obviously Ashly is SuperGirl! We went around the block like old school. There wasn't too much going on, but it gave Ashly an idea about Trick-Or-Treating the old fashioned way. We later went to Ward Warehouse where the stores were participating in giving out candy.

No comments: