I hope we all had an awesome Xmas!!! This year has been a year of extreme changes for me, (as well as others i hold dear to me) and as I close out the year, I am grateful to everyone who has been and continues to be in my life. A year of change to say the least. There's a saying-that for every death, there is a birth. I believe in that and not just in the literal sense. It could mean the death of anything, not just a person. But out of it, forges a new life. I welcome 2010 with a new breath of life, and I hope you all do too.
Vow to make time for yourself. You need it.
Try at least one thing new.
You will be so happy you did. I did and still do. (although I wished i started earlier with this philosophy)
Go with your gut instincts. You know you best.
No comments:
Post a Comment