Wow.
I just noticed my last post was December of 2009! 6 months ago! Seems like only yesterday I blogged.
Well, Ashly finished Kindergarten and will be going to 1st grade at the end of July. She knows her alphabet and can read,...some. She is way ahead of me when I went into the 1st grade. I didn't even know what an alphabet was. That's what happens when you don't go to Kindergarten and/or have parents that get you ready for the 1st grade. So needless, to say, as difficult as she might get, she's still my precious one. She's lost 6 teeth so far, and the 2 front ones missing right now make her look like a crack-kid. It's too funny. Unfortunately, at the age of 6 going on 15, shows like Hannah Montana have introduced her to the world of boys. Oh boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment