

Sofia Isabel arrived on the 8th. Couldn't wait one more day for me. (I arrived on the 9th). She is 7# and sooooo tiny. I don't remember Ashly being so little even though she did weigh a little more. Everything went well and Jen is ok.
I went to see Jen at Cedar-Sinai as my mom assured me that she would be ok with the 3girls at her house (we were spending the nite). My mom put the girls to bed at 8:30pm. Ashly doesn't go to bed til 11:30pm. Never mind that there's also the 2 hour time difference whereby it would be 6:30pm for her. Plus she never goes to bed on her own, by herself. Always has one of her parents by her and she still has to rub our arm. So my mom put her in her room, by herself while she and my 2 nieces went to another room. Yikes! I was told she cried for about 15 minutes and then went to sleep. My dad said his heart broke listening to her. I'm hoping this isn't another traumatic event for her.

We went to a park by my mom's house while awaiting Jen's arrival from the hospital. A woman with pink cowboy boots, baby phat jeans and gucci attire approached me and let me know her daughter just turned 2 and is potty training. There was a small birthday party going on and I'm assuming it's for her. She brought us bottled water as the kids remarked how thirsty they were.



Now, who just randomly walks up to another and starts yapping? It's a small park, and come to think about it, I think that all those that were there were probably there for the party and I was the intruder. Another couple came by me and started yapping. What is going on? I later hear others talk about the nannies, spin classes, etc. These are all the socialite parents who during the week have a nanny to do their job and during the weekend have to find out how to be a parent. So, either they thought I was a nanny, a single parent (although all looked at my rock), or thought I was a celebrity. LOL.
Now we're not snooty people. My grandparents bought the land and built their house before others did. Now the place is saturated. But we still have one of the original homes on the lot with NO renovations/upgrades/major repairs. Unlike the other boutique homes surrounding us. So I took some pics of our house from the front yard to the back yard. Because everyone thinks we live like diva's, but really, really, not so. Just the neighbors..



That's L.A. for you.
1 comment:
Congratulations to you all on the new arrival!!
Post a Comment