
Happy Chinese New Year! There are many different ways to spell this, and this is one. Ash was in a Chinese Lion Dance Parade today. She twirled the chinese yo-yo til someone accidently stepped on her ribbon. It broke. She broke. Screams from afar. She got another one. All better.



They paraded around. It was time to go back to the classroom. She put on her lion mask. Something happened. No one knows what. Shrieks once more. Unconsoluable. I don't know how it came to be that I have an ultra-sensitive child. Time for mom to leave.


Oh, by the way....yesterday she thought the teacher was mad at her for cutting too far on her chinese lantern and she started crying hysterically. I was there. She gets herself so worked up she's now vomiting. Mind you, she only had a fruit roll-up for breakfast, so all this phlemy junk's coming out. She gets so emotional when she thinks she's made a mistake. I left but picked her up only after 3 hours so she could have some mommy-time before I headed off to work. I know the work schedule kills her as she doesn't see me that much ( i work evenings). But, we're off to L.A. this Saturday since my sister Jennifer is due to give birth to ANOTHER girl. One week of mommy (daddy has to work and therefore cannot join in on the birthing festivities)and family and she'll have a hard time when it's back-to-school. PLUS, the class is up to 16 kids instead of 9 so I think it's overload for her. If I could just get away with homeschooling.....
No comments:
Post a Comment