About Me

My photo
I'm originally from smoggy L.A. but now live in sunny Honolulu. I've been living here for 20 years, and it seems like it'll be another 19. I have an awesome daughter). I also work with psychiatric kids(yikes!)I'm not complicated although one would think so and am pretty easy to get along with (unless you mess with my kid). I hate phoniness - so don't pretend to like me and then talk smack behind my back. Or pretend to like someone else, but talk smack to me about them. My family's my core and my close friends are my ice cream toppings. Everyone should have a little bit of dimsum in their lifetime. I also refer to myself as an "organic temple". Be green. Be organic. Be nice.

Saturday, February 16, 2008

The End of the Week



It's almost the end of the week. We took a trip to Trader Joe's, Michaels, the $.99 store, ate at Joe's Crab Shack and then onto Rancho Cucamonga. It was FREEZING. The newscaster called it "weird weather".




Tried the Pink Berry at Betsy's request. It's not all the rage. Just an upscale yogurt shop with 3 flavors: original (plain yogurt), green tea and coffee. Fresh fruit toppings. I took several pics and then got scolded for taking them. I had some (pix ns yogurt)nonetheless. I will now put them on my ban list as they couldn't even say why there's no picture taking:




I thought this was interesting. They have "nursing" rooms in the mall. A room with a rocking chair where you can nurse your baby. We need these in Honolulu. I would sit in them all day and read and bring a fake doll to pretend I was nursing:


No comments: