About Me

My photo
I'm originally from smoggy L.A. but now live in sunny Honolulu. I've been living here for 20 years, and it seems like it'll be another 19. I have an awesome daughter). I also work with psychiatric kids(yikes!)I'm not complicated although one would think so and am pretty easy to get along with (unless you mess with my kid). I hate phoniness - so don't pretend to like me and then talk smack behind my back. Or pretend to like someone else, but talk smack to me about them. My family's my core and my close friends are my ice cream toppings. Everyone should have a little bit of dimsum in their lifetime. I also refer to myself as an "organic temple". Be green. Be organic. Be nice.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Lazy Week

It's the end of the week and I've only worked 2-1/2 days on the unit. Nice! It makes me not wanting to go in this afternoon (part of the 2-1/2 days...). But alas, I must and try to make a little denero. Spent lots of time with Ashly and now I'm going to have to wean her off again. Nothing new is going on except I've only walk ONCE this week and my doctor's appointment is next week. Since my walking partner deserted me to an ITALIAN vacation, I'll have to motivate myself. Pray for me!

No comments: