About Me

My photo
I'm originally from smoggy L.A. but now live in sunny Honolulu. I've been living here for 20 years, and it seems like it'll be another 19. I have an awesome daughter). I also work with psychiatric kids(yikes!)I'm not complicated although one would think so and am pretty easy to get along with (unless you mess with my kid). I hate phoniness - so don't pretend to like me and then talk smack behind my back. Or pretend to like someone else, but talk smack to me about them. My family's my core and my close friends are my ice cream toppings. Everyone should have a little bit of dimsum in their lifetime. I also refer to myself as an "organic temple". Be green. Be organic. Be nice.

Monday, September 17, 2007

Free








Yesterday we went to the Honolulu Academy of Arts. Bank of Hawaii sponsored a family event so it was free for us. Ashly enjoyed making crafts and playing golf. Low and behold, Willie said he had never been there. His entire life. Never. I'm glad I broadened his horizons! Then to the park where Ashly is obsessed with the playground and to the mall. Very busy, exhausting day. Watched the Emmy's, but was disappointed Monk or House didn't win.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dimsum, Any new updates? I'll be watching you.....