What is dimsum? Well, it's a tasty little chinese treat (although I'm not Chinese). It's a snack, it's a meal. It's very satisfying and leaves you happy-like moi
About Me
- Dimsum
- I'm originally from smoggy L.A. but now live in sunny Honolulu. I've been living here for 20 years, and it seems like it'll be another 19. I have an awesome daughter). I also work with psychiatric kids(yikes!)I'm not complicated although one would think so and am pretty easy to get along with (unless you mess with my kid). I hate phoniness - so don't pretend to like me and then talk smack behind my back. Or pretend to like someone else, but talk smack to me about them. My family's my core and my close friends are my ice cream toppings. Everyone should have a little bit of dimsum in their lifetime. I also refer to myself as an "organic temple". Be green. Be organic. Be nice.
Saturday, September 8, 2007
Water Park
Went to the water park today. Ashly was soooo excited, and since we spent days in my sister's pool, it was a nice transition. She went on the slides solo, multiple times. One time she slipped out of my hands while trying to catch her and I scratched her cheek. Yikes! But she went back for more. Unfortunately, saw a couple of patients (or rather, one saw me) at the park. One was staring at my chest (since I wore a bikini and I normally wear t-shirts at work). Oh well, I do have a life outside of QMC. By closing time (4pm) we were exhausted. Ate at Chili's, ice cream at Baskin Robins and then slept on the car ride back home. Ashly's been sleeping for the last 3 hours and I'm not sure if it's a nap or actually sleep for the entire nite. Another fine day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment