
Had girl's day at Ihilani Spa. We usually go to Heaven on Earth, but opted to try somewhere new (well, for some of us). The spa was wonderful, but service sucked all around. It's our once a year get-to-gether of pure pampering. We sat in the Roman tub naked, minus one bashful friend and then to sauna, steam and our massage. We finished off with a lunch that took 2 HOURS although there were only 3 other tables to be waited on. Hence, service SUCKED. But, the weather was great, the company was great and the massage was splendid. You can find them at www.Ihilani.com.


And now to write a complaint note to Ashly's principal Sr. Joan of Arc. The Pre-K teacher wants to push the kids turning 4 into her classroom. Ash just got into the 3yr old class 5 months ago. Therefore, if she were to move up now, she would be in the horrific 4yr old class for 1-1/2 yrs. Did I mention that teacher is HORRIFIC? Yelling, screaming, pulling kids and no one has spoken up. Well, that is until now. Apparently the other teachers have, but it has more weight if the parents write in and it doesn't look like a witchhunt. So, me and another concened parent are doing just that. Ashly has progressed immensly from her current teacher and will decompensate if she moves ahead with dragon-lady who has no control of her kids or scholastics. She had ashly coloring in the #2. Ashly can write her own name, letters, most numbers and has most definitely surpassed coloring in the #2. She can build buildings from cartons. Uggh, well, i have 2 pages of complaints and will send it in. There will either be change or a hike in my tuition to get me out. But I know others will pull their kids out if dragon lady prevails. The only sucky part is that Ashly likes her. I'm not sure why even though I heard she could not comfort her after some bully took her lunch, well, seaweed. Her regular teacher got sent home due to only a handful of kids (still xmas vacation i guess). I think I'll just have to be the teacher.....or if her current teacher could just continue on and teach the pre-K class....
No comments:
Post a Comment