About Me

My photo
I'm originally from smoggy L.A. but now live in sunny Honolulu. I've been living here for 20 years, and it seems like it'll be another 19. I have an awesome daughter). I also work with psychiatric kids(yikes!)I'm not complicated although one would think so and am pretty easy to get along with (unless you mess with my kid). I hate phoniness - so don't pretend to like me and then talk smack behind my back. Or pretend to like someone else, but talk smack to me about them. My family's my core and my close friends are my ice cream toppings. Everyone should have a little bit of dimsum in their lifetime. I also refer to myself as an "organic temple". Be green. Be organic. Be nice.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

HEINOUS TRAGEDY IN HONOLULU

The H1 Freeway shut down from 12pm-3:30pm.

A 23year old man in hospital garb threw a 2-1/2year old boy off the freeway overpass by my work.

Preschools and daycare centers were on alert if they were missing any children.

It happened to be his neighbors kid. A child he used to babysat and was friendly to, in an area close to my work.

It happened down the street from my work.

He was a former patient on the psychiatric unit at my hospital.

All parents and myself were obsessing with any new information throughout work.

You can read about it on CNN.com or Honoluluadvertiser.com or starbulletin.com

Remember with any media, subject matter is often incorrect and some information I've read is so. I am not at liberty to discuss this matter but please pray for the family and watch over your young ones. You never can tell when someone will snap.

No comments: