H1 Freeway continues to trickle as drivers slow themselves to view the makeshift memorial people have contributed from last weeks heinous tragedy. People have flocked from all over leaving behind lei, stuffed animals and balloons on the overpass where young Cyrus who would've turned 2 this month, was flung onto the freeway.
What is dimsum? Well, it's a tasty little chinese treat (although I'm not Chinese). It's a snack, it's a meal. It's very satisfying and leaves you happy-like moi
About Me
- Dimsum
- I'm originally from smoggy L.A. but now live in sunny Honolulu. I've been living here for 20 years, and it seems like it'll be another 19. I have an awesome daughter). I also work with psychiatric kids(yikes!)I'm not complicated although one would think so and am pretty easy to get along with (unless you mess with my kid). I hate phoniness - so don't pretend to like me and then talk smack behind my back. Or pretend to like someone else, but talk smack to me about them. My family's my core and my close friends are my ice cream toppings. Everyone should have a little bit of dimsum in their lifetime. I also refer to myself as an "organic temple". Be green. Be organic. Be nice.
Monday, January 21, 2008
A Somber Hawaii
H1 Freeway continues to trickle as drivers slow themselves to view the makeshift memorial people have contributed from last weeks heinous tragedy. People have flocked from all over leaving behind lei, stuffed animals and balloons on the overpass where young Cyrus who would've turned 2 this month, was flung onto the freeway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment