
Ashly went to a birthday party where the theme was Mulan. Obsessed with face painting, she wanted a "tatoo". She got one of a dolfin and I got Tinkerbell. They made chinese hats (she opted not to), did a parade and finished with a pinata. All in a matter of 1-1/2hrs. That's how long a party for little ones should be. Do it and get it over with. It was just enough time since I had to head off to work after.





Mother's day was spent with opening yet ANOTHER Coach wristlet and purse. It's all too much. We ate at the Atlantic Steak and Seafood Restuarant in Waikiki. I'm allergic to iodine, but thought that one lobster spring roll wouldn't hurt. Wrong. Itchy afterwards. At least the throat didn't close up. Willie got his coffee served in the cutest mug with attached plate and an indentation for a spoon. After lunch, I wanted the same. Yeah right, I just the plain one. I should've gotten the special one since it was Mother's day.



I'm off for 5 days but no jet-setting anywhere. Boohoo, but that's ok. I'll save it for June
4 comments:
i do love that coffe cup and plate- they should serve that to EVERYONE
jennifer
i do love that coffe cup and plate- they should serve that to EVERYONE
jennifer
What a great party theme! I like the cup & saucer deal too! BTW< where are you headed on your June escape?
-Steve
Yes, very cool coffee service! I love the pics...Little Ash is certainly going to be a heartbreaker. BTW, where are you headed for June?
-Steve
Post a Comment