About Me

My photo
I'm originally from smoggy L.A. but now live in sunny Honolulu. I've been living here for 20 years, and it seems like it'll be another 19. I have an awesome daughter). I also work with psychiatric kids(yikes!)I'm not complicated although one would think so and am pretty easy to get along with (unless you mess with my kid). I hate phoniness - so don't pretend to like me and then talk smack behind my back. Or pretend to like someone else, but talk smack to me about them. My family's my core and my close friends are my ice cream toppings. Everyone should have a little bit of dimsum in their lifetime. I also refer to myself as an "organic temple". Be green. Be organic. Be nice.

Monday, May 26, 2008

Kahala Intrusion




After gymnastics, we went to the Kahala Hotel and saw the dolfins.
They have little "pools" of stingray, turtles and fish. Ashly just loves them. A small girl beckoned Ashly to swim with her in the kiddie pool, but we were only visiting and not intruding (unlike the people at Turtle Bay Resort!).






So...we left and opted to go the Makiki Pool where it's free and have a small 3' pool that Ash can stand in.

No comments: