
First, a big congrats to my brother John who was listed in the Honolulu Advertiser as one of the 2008 Distinguished Sales and Marketing Award Winners. He always likes to be in any form of media (much like me), so John, this one is for you. He dined with the governor and yes, I was NOT invited, but that's ok.
Also, Wheel of Fortune will be filming in Hawaii again. Some of you know I tried out the last time they were here only to be turned away - the deadline was the day before. I approached Willie as we can do couples and he enthusiastically accepted. NOT! Oh well. Maybe we can go to a taping. I KNOW I could win every single one of those puzzles. I could be the next Vanna.

And lastly, I deep conditioned my hair with olive oil last nite. Just put some on, wrap your head in plastic and let it sit for half an hour. I wash twice, condition and then get extra soft hair. Good for after the beach, pool or when your hair if fried. Earth-friendly too.
No comments:
Post a Comment