About Me

My photo
I'm originally from smoggy L.A. but now live in sunny Honolulu. I've been living here for 20 years, and it seems like it'll be another 19. I have an awesome daughter). I also work with psychiatric kids(yikes!)I'm not complicated although one would think so and am pretty easy to get along with (unless you mess with my kid). I hate phoniness - so don't pretend to like me and then talk smack behind my back. Or pretend to like someone else, but talk smack to me about them. My family's my core and my close friends are my ice cream toppings. Everyone should have a little bit of dimsum in their lifetime. I also refer to myself as an "organic temple". Be green. Be organic. Be nice.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

18 Years Ago........




I was attempting to clean out my closet, and of course, I always get distracted. There's just too much stuff to look at.

18 years ago, my friend Yumi and I took a pic by the shrimp truck. We were inseparable for a time. Beach, clubs, work. You name it. She was even my maid-of-honor (1st marriage!). Then she moved to the mainland yet I still see her from time to time when I can. That pic was 18 years ago.

I also took other pictures. I saw this one (the one above) and totally forgot about it. There are others that are "not for your eyes" too. That is the ONE and ONLY reason I can't run for president. The scandal.

Ashly and I went for pedicures. Like mother, like daughter. She also went to Jungle Fun (arcade for kids) and enjoyed picking out her prize. A car of course! At least the pedicure is girly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where has the time gone...ahhhh the memories.

Steve