About Me

My photo
I'm originally from smoggy L.A. but now live in sunny Honolulu. I've been living here for 20 years, and it seems like it'll be another 19. I have an awesome daughter). I also work with psychiatric kids(yikes!)I'm not complicated although one would think so and am pretty easy to get along with (unless you mess with my kid). I hate phoniness - so don't pretend to like me and then talk smack behind my back. Or pretend to like someone else, but talk smack to me about them. My family's my core and my close friends are my ice cream toppings. Everyone should have a little bit of dimsum in their lifetime. I also refer to myself as an "organic temple". Be green. Be organic. Be nice.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Not a Sissy Sport


Be prepared this year for synchronized swimming during the Olympics. It's going to be really good this year. I used to watch swimmers in awe at our community pool in L.A. practice. I wished I could've joined. Who knows where I'd be today... well, obviously not a water ballerina but who knows....I'll just blame my mother. Oh no, I'll blame my brother for trying to drown me (unknowingly) thus, not having the courage to sign up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i thought they were little old ladies that u watched!

Dimsum said...

that was a mistake over here. we're watching the real deal now