
Ate at one of our faves for lunch: Genki Sushi. After, or rather while, paying the bill, I realized it was unusually larger than our average. I figured out that we got charged for the guy next to us as well. Those of you who know me and my dollars, know that I've pretty much calculated the total before it comes. I'm pretty on it with la denero. Sushi rip-off!
Went to the zoo with a couple of g-friends tonite as they started their annual zoo concerts every wednesday nite during the summer. Kapena played tonite. Sound quality wasn't too good and we ended up yapping while the kids played.

Ash is sniffling and i can't tell if it's allergies, illness or residuals from demolishing from her school. She doesn't appear nor act ill, so it leaves me to think allergies. I'd stop giving her her allergy meds a while ago since i didn't want a kid looped up on meds, but i might have to give it every once in a while.
And what about all these natural disasters? It's smack in summer time and there is hail, tornado's and flooding going on across the nation. Gas prices are sky-rocketing. Marines are torchering dogs in the middle-east. We are doomed! I predict a nasty Hurricane for us. We're next. I just know it. Go Lakers!
No comments:
Post a Comment