
Today I had dim sum with my 2 girlfriends Betsy & Lyn & Lyn's mom. Lyn's son Evan also joined us. He's 6months older than Ashly.
Betsy's never had dim sum before. So all these carts come wheezing by with all their goodies. Did I mention my girlfriends are these two bombshell haoli women (Caucasian). So of course, we ask for forks, rice (no rice available, had to wait 10 minutes for it to cook), asking what is this, what is that? We then decided we would be the troubled table. If you look around, there are only Chinese people eating. But it was great food and we had a great time.

Even Evan (Lyn's son) was well-behaved. I think he's outgrown his "terrible 2's" and has succumbed to hanging with us from time to time. He even went to Betsy to be held (also with the desire to go to her house and gaze at the humongous pool). Nonetheless it was a pleasant lunch and now.....I'm off.....to.....work..
No comments:
Post a Comment