

We started the day with trick or treating at Ashly's school. They went to various classrooms collecting treats. Ashly was Belle from Beauty and the Beast. Mind you, she's never watched this movie, but has only seen her from the Disneystore. Nonetheless, 2 months ago, she stated she wanted to be her while we were visiting my sister Jennifer. Well, that was 2 months ago.

On Halloween, she was excited to see her dress. However, when I mentioned Handy Manny, she also wanted to wear her tool belt with it. Yeah....I had to say "no". But what would be wrong with a princess who could fix her own things?
Luckily, most of the girls in her class were also dressed as some sort of princess, and none repeated. Now, I've been told that Ashly doesn't like to hold other kids' hands, but when the teacher called out for them to partner up, she had no problem finding someone to hold hands with.


Later, I got my hair cut down the street and it took 1 hour to go back home. ONE HOUR from down the block. Chaos everyone. Rain everyone. Is it always like this at 4:30pm? I wouldn't know since I'm usually at work.
We later went to Ward Warehouse where all the shops were giving candy out to the kids. It's a much safer environment for the kids and who wants to trudge along from house to house in all the rain? I put Ashly in beach slippers due to the blisters she received earlier from the Belle slippers.
I got a call from work that all hell broke loose and it was a horrible nite with the crazy patients. Luckily, and unregrettably, I got to go trick or treat'n instead.
2 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!!
Leave your name so I know who the comment is from
Post a Comment