
This is definitely the time to come out to Southern California for all the great shopping. Unfortunately for most, I have neglected to pick up anything for anyone, minus myself. So far though, I have picked up 3 pairs of shoes. Yeah, yeah, Imelda. But to my defense, in Hawaii, you wear shorts, tank tops and t-shirts - 90% of the time, so all I have to dress them up with....are....my shoes! However, Target & the $.99 Store have become good friends with me - especially for inexpensive kid's stuff.
And can you believe? I've been out without putting my face on! Oh the travesty. Too bad. L.A. posers need some sense of reality. This is me au natural. Get used to it. Ok, maybe later on I'll put some color on my face since it is freezing and the color has oozed out of my face.

Having a great time with my nieces. Ashly is also having a great time playing with them, that it'll be all quiet when we return to Honolulu. Oh well, what can you do for now? Go shopping.


No comments:
Post a Comment