About Me

My photo
I'm originally from smoggy L.A. but now live in sunny Honolulu. I've been living here for 20 years, and it seems like it'll be another 19. I have an awesome daughter). I also work with psychiatric kids(yikes!)I'm not complicated although one would think so and am pretty easy to get along with (unless you mess with my kid). I hate phoniness - so don't pretend to like me and then talk smack behind my back. Or pretend to like someone else, but talk smack to me about them. My family's my core and my close friends are my ice cream toppings. Everyone should have a little bit of dimsum in their lifetime. I also refer to myself as an "organic temple". Be green. Be organic. Be nice.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Birthday Girl!



I dropped Ashly at school and they all knew it was my birthday. Ashly told them yesterday she wanted to make a card for me and they helped her. So, they all sang "happy birthday" today. It was sweet. Even though I've just turned 39 (OMG! It hurts typing in those numbers) I still mentally feel 21. Physically, I sometimes feel like 69!

My co-workers threw a surprise b-day party for me yesterday. It was great. Totally didn't know about it!

Today, after I dropped off Ash, I went for my 1hr walk with Betsy. Came home and was too pooped to do anything. Just sat at the computer most of the time. Picked up Ash and all the staff had said how happy Ash was that I was going to pick her up. That poor girl just misses her mama so much.

We ate at Hy's Steak House for Dinner. It's one of my favorites. Love the cheesy bread. YUM-O. I told Willie I need a BIG party next year for when i turn the big.......YIKES....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful!!!the cheesey bread does look YUMO
Jennifer