About Me

My photo
I'm originally from smoggy L.A. but now live in sunny Honolulu. I've been living here for 20 years, and it seems like it'll be another 19. I have an awesome daughter). I also work with psychiatric kids(yikes!)I'm not complicated although one would think so and am pretty easy to get along with (unless you mess with my kid). I hate phoniness - so don't pretend to like me and then talk smack behind my back. Or pretend to like someone else, but talk smack to me about them. My family's my core and my close friends are my ice cream toppings. Everyone should have a little bit of dimsum in their lifetime. I also refer to myself as an "organic temple". Be green. Be organic. Be nice.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Recovery Week




We went to the Bishop Museum. They had the Grossology activity there. Ashly's favorite part was of course, jumping on the jumper.

Made these miniature easter cupcakes for Ash's school. They were soooo cute. I amazed myself. I got the little chicks at Michael's when I went to L.A. in February. Ashly dove into a regular sized cupcake with the peep on it. Of course, she only wanted the marshmallow part. Hence, a beheaded chick.:





I'm not as depressed. Was in contact with my elementary/high school friend Nellie. A relationship of 30 years. Wow!

HAPPY EASTER TO MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute cupcakes- will have to steal your idea...hahahahahahaha Hope you had a WONDERFUL easter. Miss you all
love, jennifer

Anonymous said...

check out bakerella.com this girl was on Martha stewart (not that I watch it- but its cupcake week) and I thought of you and Ashly. Her mini cupcakes are very cute...

Love, jennifer

Anonymous said...

You should set up a table outside and have a retro bakesale. I like the baby chicks...Love Ya, Stevie