About Me

My photo
I'm originally from smoggy L.A. but now live in sunny Honolulu. I've been living here for 20 years, and it seems like it'll be another 19. I have an awesome daughter). I also work with psychiatric kids(yikes!)I'm not complicated although one would think so and am pretty easy to get along with (unless you mess with my kid). I hate phoniness - so don't pretend to like me and then talk smack behind my back. Or pretend to like someone else, but talk smack to me about them. My family's my core and my close friends are my ice cream toppings. Everyone should have a little bit of dimsum in their lifetime. I also refer to myself as an "organic temple". Be green. Be organic. Be nice.

Saturday, March 8, 2008

VEGAS BOUND

It's all the madness. Well, at least for me. I got turned onto a website www:reotrans.com. I have a realtor working with me to help me out.

Foreclosures galore. So....I'm obsessed about it and want to buy in Vegas. Willie would jump at the chance to live there, but FAT CHANCE. Too dry, no ocean and just gambling? Yuck-O.

But I'm also debating POMONA. Yeah, Jennifer, I know we invade your house everytime we go there, so why not just buy? But still too pricey. So maybe Vegas first, then Pomona, then....who knows? I want to be a foreclosure TYCOON/MOGUL.

So that's why there haven't been too many blogs. But I'll try to be better.

Saw a house for $1.00! Willie said there's probably no running water or electricity. Probably. So I'll pass on that property.

Nordstrom opened up. Not too terribly excited since I'm very familiar with it from living in the mainland. Now when Target comes down....THAT will be all the madness. Still, it's nice to know that the mainland stores are coming down here. More options. And options are always good.

No comments: