About Me

My photo
I'm originally from smoggy L.A. but now live in sunny Honolulu. I've been living here for 20 years, and it seems like it'll be another 19. I have an awesome daughter). I also work with psychiatric kids(yikes!)I'm not complicated although one would think so and am pretty easy to get along with (unless you mess with my kid). I hate phoniness - so don't pretend to like me and then talk smack behind my back. Or pretend to like someone else, but talk smack to me about them. My family's my core and my close friends are my ice cream toppings. Everyone should have a little bit of dimsum in their lifetime. I also refer to myself as an "organic temple". Be green. Be organic. Be nice.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Holiday


Clifford the Big Red Dog was at Barnes and Nobles yesterday. Those that are parents will know he is a big-red-dog character that children love. Ashly somehow at the end found out that it was a girl inside. The only way I could detect was through the eyes. She must've been mesmerized by the dog and stared too long to realize it was not a real dog. Her teacher was also there with her child (they are friends in school) and so that was an added treat for her.

Today is Easter and I skipped church. This is the only time of year that every person attends mass in the hopes that all their sins will be forgiven. Forget that. It's like the after Thanksgiving sale at the mall. Who needs the madness? We went for brunch at Pacific Beach Hotel's Oceanarium. A humangous aquarium encompasses the restaurant whereby one can see multitudes of fish as well as stingray. Remember the crocodile hunter? Yeah, you couldn't pay me to get in that tank. But Ashly always loves it.

We also did an Easter egg hunt in front of our building.

No comments: