About Me

My photo
I'm originally from smoggy L.A. but now live in sunny Honolulu. I've been living here for 20 years, and it seems like it'll be another 19. I have an awesome daughter). I also work with psychiatric kids(yikes!)I'm not complicated although one would think so and am pretty easy to get along with (unless you mess with my kid). I hate phoniness - so don't pretend to like me and then talk smack behind my back. Or pretend to like someone else, but talk smack to me about them. My family's my core and my close friends are my ice cream toppings. Everyone should have a little bit of dimsum in their lifetime. I also refer to myself as an "organic temple". Be green. Be organic. Be nice.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Search Is Over

The bank called and said no one does loans outside of Hawaii.
So....the Las Vegas deal is off.
Then the bank said I qualify for only 100,000 and only for Hawaii.
What can you buy for that?! A can of spam?
So, no hope, just despair.
This is very depressing. I should be a drug lord.
Make too much for food stamps, but not enough for a house.
Why play by the rules?
I have no place to call home.
I smell a mid-life crisis approaching.
Watch out people.

No comments: