About Me

My photo
I'm originally from smoggy L.A. but now live in sunny Honolulu. I've been living here for 20 years, and it seems like it'll be another 19. I have an awesome daughter). I also work with psychiatric kids(yikes!)I'm not complicated although one would think so and am pretty easy to get along with (unless you mess with my kid). I hate phoniness - so don't pretend to like me and then talk smack behind my back. Or pretend to like someone else, but talk smack to me about them. My family's my core and my close friends are my ice cream toppings. Everyone should have a little bit of dimsum in their lifetime. I also refer to myself as an "organic temple". Be green. Be organic. Be nice.

Friday, October 26, 2007

Aloha Friday




I awoke today to be greeted by a rainbow. Ashly's always talking about them so I called her over. She was so excited, but sad when it went away, seemingly - moments later. She answered herself about the disappearance and said that it "was getting ready for school" just like her.



Did a walk around Diamond Head which dragged on and on and later showered with L'Occitane shampoo which my good friend Betsy swiped for me at....well, I won't mention the swanky hotel in Maui (just in case trouble follows). I can pretend I'm in France. The lotion's not bad either. I may have to go the store in Ala Moana and pick some up when I run out (unless there's another run to Maui and someone swipes some more!). My arms are getting a great rich tan, which unfortunately, doesn't match the rest of my body. The last time I checked, it was unlawful to go in public naked, therefore, I'm going to have to get creative in how I'm going to match the rest of my body with my arms.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh...What a beautiful mother and daughter.

XOXOPeaches