About Me

My photo
I'm originally from smoggy L.A. but now live in sunny Honolulu. I've been living here for 20 years, and it seems like it'll be another 19. I have an awesome daughter). I also work with psychiatric kids(yikes!)I'm not complicated although one would think so and am pretty easy to get along with (unless you mess with my kid). I hate phoniness - so don't pretend to like me and then talk smack behind my back. Or pretend to like someone else, but talk smack to me about them. My family's my core and my close friends are my ice cream toppings. Everyone should have a little bit of dimsum in their lifetime. I also refer to myself as an "organic temple". Be green. Be organic. Be nice.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Pumpkin Patch



We started our day by going to Toys R Us. Luckily, we made it without spending a time. Ashly loved sitting in those big, toy cars. We then ate at Big City Diner and headed off to Aloun Farms.


Since I'm going on Tuesday for Ashly's class field trip, it was good that Willie drove so I could remember how to get there. Afterall, remember, I've forbidden her to go on that school bus without me. Ashly marveled at all the pumpkins and then was excited to see Tyler (my friend's son) on one of the rides.
Low and behold my friend was there and Ashly and Evan (her other son) rode some rides. Well, there were only 3 rides to choose from, so there you have it. It's the first time she's ridden on anything without, well...mama. She had a blast!
We ended with a pony ride & petting area and headed off home. Ashly napped for 3 hours and Willie also slept. I made 3 loaves of banana bread.
I'm now awaiting Susana's and see what my 20year NDA reunion was like!

No comments: