About Me

My photo
I'm originally from smoggy L.A. but now live in sunny Honolulu. I've been living here for 20 years, and it seems like it'll be another 19. I have an awesome daughter). I also work with psychiatric kids(yikes!)I'm not complicated although one would think so and am pretty easy to get along with (unless you mess with my kid). I hate phoniness - so don't pretend to like me and then talk smack behind my back. Or pretend to like someone else, but talk smack to me about them. My family's my core and my close friends are my ice cream toppings. Everyone should have a little bit of dimsum in their lifetime. I also refer to myself as an "organic temple". Be green. Be organic. Be nice.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

School Trip




We went to Aloun Farms AGAIN, but for Ashly's school trip. She was soooo excited when she saw the little school bus (more like a van), only to end up crying when mean mommy wouldn't allow her to ride (remember, parents weren't allowed on the bus). So begins the start of a mom embarrassing her kid. She wanted to be with her friends, but her over-possessive, too-caring, mom wouldn't let her. Thank goodness she was able to calm down within 5 minutes of driving. As long as she saw the bus in front of us, she was ok. I'm glad I followed them, because instead of going to the farm directly, they stopped off at a park nearby and it was decided upon that the kids would eat their lunch first.....at 9:30am! Needless to say, when they arrived back at the school (12pm) they were famished. I ended up taking Ashly home since although she slept on the way back to school, she awoke when i picked her up and tried to carefully put her down on her mat in school.


I didn't pay the 8$ pumpkin fee. No one asked for it. We got a bag full of pumpkins, and I ended up carrying 3 other pre-schoolers pumpkin bags as well as holding onto 2 other kids (besides my own). The school is lucky I came as there were not enough adults to watch the little ones. I think it being a new group of teachers as well as director, they didn't plan the excursion too well. Luckily, super-mom was there. LOL

After the excursion, we ate, headed down to the beach and then to the mall. By 4:30pm, we were exhausted and napped til 7pm! Too much holoholo for one day. But, it was a great day!

Just a note: let's pray the fires die down in Southern California. I don't want my peeps in danger.

No comments: