I watched this program on our local station yesterday (Olelo) about 9/11. It's called Expo Info: 9/11 Mysteries. I haven't watched anything related to it since 9/11 due to it's immense tragedy. However, it caught my eye and I was glued.
It was based on engineers' perspective and that in essence, it was suggested that there were explosives planted probably on every floor. It was a professional demolition. It showed how other tall building go down with explosives, lots of data, lots of slow-motion scenes. Explosions in the basement prior to the plane crash. Building 7 taken down (where the mayor, CIA, all kinds of top-secret stuff) along with tons of incriminating evidence (Enron, etc). Anyways, it was really disturbing and i should stop here in case agents are reading this and will come after me. Willie came home afterwards and turned on a segment of Jerry Springer. What an extreme.
I just bought Ashly that Ariel outfit Wednesday. She took it to school yesterday for dress up. Today, it's missing. No where to be found. No where. She has a princess outfit today. My guess? It'll go missing too. Uggghhhh!!!! One of the mother's was doing an art activity with the kids. Wasn't that my job? Maybe my teaching skills skeered the teacher and she felt threatened and therefore utilized the talents of a commoner. Ok, I'll wake up now. But it was nice to see Ashly working pleasantly along with another adult.
I'm thinking of asking the school if i can drive Ash to the pumpkin patch and then she can join them, and then I'll bring her home. I'm sure they'll say "no". But i'm not sending her on that bus without me and i'm not signing the permission form waiving any liability against the school.
And lastly, I'm extending a H-A-P-P-Y B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y to my friend SUSANA!!!!!!You're the best!!!! Eat cake - that Wholefoods cake was to die for! YUM
What is dimsum? Well, it's a tasty little chinese treat (although I'm not Chinese). It's a snack, it's a meal. It's very satisfying and leaves you happy-like moi
About Me
- Dimsum
- I'm originally from smoggy L.A. but now live in sunny Honolulu. I've been living here for 20 years, and it seems like it'll be another 19. I have an awesome daughter). I also work with psychiatric kids(yikes!)I'm not complicated although one would think so and am pretty easy to get along with (unless you mess with my kid). I hate phoniness - so don't pretend to like me and then talk smack behind my back. Or pretend to like someone else, but talk smack to me about them. My family's my core and my close friends are my ice cream toppings. Everyone should have a little bit of dimsum in their lifetime. I also refer to myself as an "organic temple". Be green. Be organic. Be nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment