Went to the New Products Show at the Blaisdell yesterday. Status quo - nothing really new. But Ashly got a balloon and face painting, some ice cream and a water balloon yo-yo, so that was good.
We went to the mall afterward, ate, and then to the park.
Someone cleaned up the graffiti from the slide as Ashly said "where are the letters?" I said, "someone cleaned it up since it's not nice to write on the park toys - only paper". She had mentioned before, that it wasn't nice to write on the slide. As I've mentioned before, Ashly knows her letters, and the previous time we went to this certain park, she read the letters on the slide: "F" "U" and then I distracted her from reading the last 2 letters.
Mermaid outfit still MIA from school. I picked up another one from KB Toys and it will not be going to school anymore. I did ask if it was ok for me to drive Ashly to the farm and take her home afterwards. Teacher said, "of course, join us!". Well, i would've joined them on the bus if parents could go....but at least Ashly can join her friends at the pumpkin patch. Here's a pic that Ash took of our own pumpkins:
Also:
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO SUSANA'S SON, HENRY!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment