



It's now Friday the 24th and I can't believe how time has flown by. I awake each morning to the kiddies either laughing, playing or crying. Namely, Ashly hacking up a storm. Her cough and sinus infection (self-diagnosed) is kill'n me. I'm not sure how I'll be able to go back to my regular schedule of getting up early to get Ashly off to school. It's going to suck.
We're off to my g-friend's house tomorrow for a birthday party and then onto Legoland Monday. We'll probably stay overnite in celebration of Jennifer's B-day.
Yesterday was pool day again and then later, we walked around the block to collect treasures. We collected pinecones, leaves, flowers, rocks and a feather. We made wishes from dandelions and some other seed from a tree where you blow on it and it all falls apart. Prior to that, I had to take a nap from a carb-overload. What another great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment