Today I did a long-ass walk with my friend Betsy. Then, we joined our friend Lyn at Mariposa's in Neiman Marcus for lunch. They had models coming to the tables displaying what I will assume, the newest fashion. Needless to say, they said "hi" to us and passed us by! The nerve! It must've been the french fries screaming at them, imploring & beckoning them to bite. Just one bite. With some minor shopping done, we then went to Lyn's for some sunbathing and dipping into the pool, while Willie finished painting Lyn's hall/kitchen. After a couple of hours, Ashly had that oh-so-familiar look on her face. The sign of pooping. I asked her if indeed she was, and she said yes. I scooped her out to find only a few "raisinettes" in her bathing suit. Evan (Lyn's son) meantime, has been coughing the entire time we were in the pool. He starts coughing crazy, and next thing - puking on the sides of the pool. We ended our day with musubi's and all was back to normal. Another memorable day. Why can everyday be as perfect as today?
What is dimsum? Well, it's a tasty little chinese treat (although I'm not Chinese). It's a snack, it's a meal. It's very satisfying and leaves you happy-like moi
About Me
- Dimsum
- I'm originally from smoggy L.A. but now live in sunny Honolulu. I've been living here for 20 years, and it seems like it'll be another 19. I have an awesome daughter). I also work with psychiatric kids(yikes!)I'm not complicated although one would think so and am pretty easy to get along with (unless you mess with my kid). I hate phoniness - so don't pretend to like me and then talk smack behind my back. Or pretend to like someone else, but talk smack to me about them. My family's my core and my close friends are my ice cream toppings. Everyone should have a little bit of dimsum in their lifetime. I also refer to myself as an "organic temple". Be green. Be organic. Be nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment