About Me

My photo
I'm originally from smoggy L.A. but now live in sunny Honolulu. I've been living here for 20 years, and it seems like it'll be another 19. I have an awesome daughter). I also work with psychiatric kids(yikes!)I'm not complicated although one would think so and am pretty easy to get along with (unless you mess with my kid). I hate phoniness - so don't pretend to like me and then talk smack behind my back. Or pretend to like someone else, but talk smack to me about them. My family's my core and my close friends are my ice cream toppings. Everyone should have a little bit of dimsum in their lifetime. I also refer to myself as an "organic temple". Be green. Be organic. Be nice.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

The Dilemna


Well it seems like the consensus is for me to NOT take the a.m. position. I see that this would interfere with my morning leisure activities. Maybe Sister Joan of Arc will allow me to do it a couple of days a week and knock off the tuition. A colleague of mine's sister might be good friends with the dear Sister and so we'll see what deal we can strike up. I guess I shouldn't make any deals with God's messengers, but it can't hurt, right? It's in the best interest of the children....

Ok, had to re-do the definition of dimsum since hubbie said it sounds like I'm prostituting myself ("tasty treat"). I'll think of something clever and change it more appropriately later.

No comments: