About Me

My photo
I'm originally from smoggy L.A. but now live in sunny Honolulu. I've been living here for 20 years, and it seems like it'll be another 19. I have an awesome daughter). I also work with psychiatric kids(yikes!)I'm not complicated although one would think so and am pretty easy to get along with (unless you mess with my kid). I hate phoniness - so don't pretend to like me and then talk smack behind my back. Or pretend to like someone else, but talk smack to me about them. My family's my core and my close friends are my ice cream toppings. Everyone should have a little bit of dimsum in their lifetime. I also refer to myself as an "organic temple". Be green. Be organic. Be nice.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Lazy Daze










All I'm doing is playing with the kids, playing in the pool and not burning any calories. What a life. Ashly's getting sick, her eczema is back and I'm beginning to itch. Perhaps I'm being somatic. Haven't bought any LOTTO tickets, but must since Willie insists on it.

No comments: