



Spent part of the day with children crying. Very fussy, for they have neglected to eaten anything substantial xcept for auntie ann's skittles. Whoops.Went on a walk around the block and collected an assortment of pinecones. Later, went to my friend's house (Susana) for Rhys's 4th birthday party. Harry Potter theme, with lots to do. Luckily, the kids were well behaved. It was great seeing all of them and Velvet, who I haven't seen since....HIGH SCHOOL, showed up. Wow! We chatted a bit and since we arrived late (5ish and the party started @ 2pm) we had to leave after a little over an hour. Off to Grandma's and ventured back home. All kids pooped and ready for bed at 9pm. I'm drinking a smirnoff ice as i type this. Annie needs to relax! The mango is getting BROKEN DOWN. Oh by the way, learning some new slang while I'm hear and writing it on the kids bulletin board so I won't forget. "Break me down", "jump back" and "jaguwah". I love it. It keeps us laughing. I'll let you all know what it means if you want. Gotta read the "OK" magazine now and keep up with my peeps. No Dr. Robin sightings....
No comments:
Post a Comment