About Me

My photo
I'm originally from smoggy L.A. but now live in sunny Honolulu. I've been living here for 20 years, and it seems like it'll be another 19. I have an awesome daughter). I also work with psychiatric kids(yikes!)I'm not complicated although one would think so and am pretty easy to get along with (unless you mess with my kid). I hate phoniness - so don't pretend to like me and then talk smack behind my back. Or pretend to like someone else, but talk smack to me about them. My family's my core and my close friends are my ice cream toppings. Everyone should have a little bit of dimsum in their lifetime. I also refer to myself as an "organic temple". Be green. Be organic. Be nice.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Experimenting


OK, I'm trying this blogging thing since I was really inspired by Susana (my high school friend). Unfortunately, I'm not creative like her, but I'll still give it a go. It's gonna take me forever, but that's ok. It's a creative outlet and it's new to me, so what the heck. I'll see her next week when I fly to L.A. so maybe she'll give me some tips.

Getting ready for my annual L.A. trip sans hubbie :( Will have to do lots of shopping along with R&R. I hope Ashly doesn't give me a hard time. Here's a pic of last years adventure. Her eczema is sure to come out, so I gotta get her meds ready. Mama's med's will be pool & sangria. Thanks Jen-knee-fir!
Well, Ashly's favorite teacher's last day is today! No one said anything and i had to find out via a banner in the classroom. She's gone thru 4 teachers in one year. She loves Miss Nancy and now Miss Nancy is departing. I think fleeing. I left a message for the principal (Sister Joan of Arc!) as to all these transisitions. She hasn't returned my call. I'm expecting another meltdown from Ashly tomorrow when she realizes her favorite has abandoned her. The teacher next door is new and SCREAMS AND PULLS the kids. I always give her a look of shock and disdain. I'm going to report her 'cause i know that'll traumatize Ashly when she moves up next year. Get that crazy lady out! This psycho-system is driving me KRAZY.
Alright, i think i'll end here. Gotta get ready for Mango Wednesday! LOL

4 comments:

suzy said...

what is mango wed?

Anonymous said...

Well...this is going to be interesting! I like the idea though...but it's going to be another place to check for comments, updates, etc. THANKS ANN!!!!
Anyways, gonna call you to talk before your trip to LA...give Ashly a big hug good luck for me as she starts her first day with her child abuser teacher! You'll have to keep me updated!
By the way...what's Mango Wednesday??? I feel out of the loop!

Miss ya lots, Mons

Dimsum said...

Mango is a male character on SNL. He is someone who walks into a room and all men and women fall in love with him. One of my collegues at work refers to me as Mango. I am Mango. It is also in reference to sex. So usually on my days off......The running joke or question of the day would be something like..."did you have Mango Wednesday?".

dwcab said...

Hmmm. Drifted all the way from talking about a crazy teacher who might possibly have a negative impact on Ashly next year to sex on Wednesdays! My, how quickly the focus shifts around here. :-) heh heh!