About Me

My photo
I'm originally from smoggy L.A. but now live in sunny Honolulu. I've been living here for 20 years, and it seems like it'll be another 19. I have an awesome daughter). I also work with psychiatric kids(yikes!)I'm not complicated although one would think so and am pretty easy to get along with (unless you mess with my kid). I hate phoniness - so don't pretend to like me and then talk smack behind my back. Or pretend to like someone else, but talk smack to me about them. My family's my core and my close friends are my ice cream toppings. Everyone should have a little bit of dimsum in their lifetime. I also refer to myself as an "organic temple". Be green. Be organic. Be nice.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Legoland Bound




Made it to Legoland! It was extremely hot and the kids were all excited with the mass amount of legos everywhere. They have a new attraction - this pirate theme area that's new from the last time we went. We made it around 3pm and Ashly insisted we wait the 45 minutes to enter this pirate ride where you can squirt passer-by's. Jen went to eat as Rebecca went to nap and Catherine & Heberto went to the mini-city. So, being the wonderful mother that I am, I stand in the heat, close to 30 minutes for this pirate ride when Ashly puts her head on my shoulder and decides it was an opportune time to take a nap also. Arrgh! So I back-trail and meet up with Jen & Heberto and the cafe while the kids napped. We left exhausted, Jen even more ill and check into the hotel. A quick dip into the "heated pool - NOT" and then back to the room to shower. I order a slew of Italian food that only Herb and myself eat. What a waste. I pull out the sleeper sofa and all kids jump around. No one was tempted by the massive king bed. Tuesday we went to the outlet stores which really weren't outlet prices, but I did find 2 new tennis shoes (or sneakers) for myself. What a shoe hog! Drove back to Pomona, dipped into the pool, ordered sushi and am now blogging. Another fine day! HAPPY 31ST BIRTHDAY JENNIFER!!!

2 comments:

suzy said...

You guys are too much! Happy Birthday Jennifer. Hope it was a great one.

Thank you both for your generous gifts. They're going straight into his college account.

Hope to see you both soon. Take care.

suzy said...

Happy Birthday Jennifer!
Hope you have another fantastic year.

Thank you both so much for taking the time to come to Rhys' party. And for your very generous gifts; they are going straight into his college savings account.