

Jennifer's having another girl! Heberto is definitely outnumbered. We drove into cushy BH (Beverly Hills) for her MD appointment/ultrasound. In the waiting room was a woman reading a script. Jennifer asked me if I knew her and I didn't recognize her, although she kept looking at me! Perhaps she thought I was a celebrity! Ahhh...what can I say?We were all starving, so we picked up my mom and headed to Paco's Mexican Restaurant on Centinela for an early dinner (4ish). Very colorful and pretty good. Ashly ate the mexican rice and chips and surprisingly, didn't touch the quesedilla's. Too much stimuli, I guess. Afterwards, we went to my mom's as L.A. is way cooler than Pomona, and we the kids could kill some time at Grandmas. Grandpa showed the kids all sorts of nature things in the yard and kept our "treasures" to add to our collection. Ashly didn't want to leave, but hence, we had to. We said our farewells and headed back to Pomona. A nice, peaceful day.
No comments:
Post a Comment